Saturday, September 23, 2017

Toy review: NICK WILDE FROM ZOOTROPOLIS SOFT TOY (Disney Store)

I like to make my lime green bedroom as me as possible. On one wall, I have Chelsea FC pictures, as well as a still of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I've started decorating the opposite wall with personal photos, and a poster of Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman.

Evidently, I like to be reminded of movies all the time. ❤️ And, given how enamoured I was with Jason Bateman's character in Zootopia, it made sense to pop down to the Disney Store on Oxford Circus, and treat myself to a Nick Wilde soft toy for £12.95. 

Here I am the very day I procured the furry dude:


I think the toy is great. The similarity to Nick is excellent and the fabric of his clothing is great. The toy feels very soft to touch, especially the bushy tail (which is huge, just like in the film).

I like to take Nick with me to all my favourite places:

I can't get enough of that likeness! The slightly discerning, slightly smug look on his face is so Nick.

So yeah, if you liked the character of Nick Wilde as well, I would recommend this toy! He's extremely cuddly and makes for a great companion whenever I need someone to confide my secrets to. 🐺

Grade: A

No comments: