Saturday, April 01, 2017

Prague, 2017.






The Czech food was probably the only thing I didn't like about my holiday; there were far too many dishes including pork. My dish here, was 'potato dumpling filled with meat', which I naively thought would be beef. It was not. That was a difficult meal to eat (I h8 pork, unless it's pulled pork).

Grilled cheese, FTW, tho!



Hairband: Monsoon Accessorize
T-shirt: H&M
Skirt: Henry Holland at Debenham's


Dress: John Lewis
Handbag: Michael Kors
Cardigan: China
Lolita sunglasses: Moschino











 ^^ One of my favourite photos from the holiday. Because every Emma (Watson, Stone) needs a memorable yellow dress!




Dress: Monsoon




Dress: New Look (kid's section)
Beaded belt: Monsoon Accessorize
Hold-ups: Calzedonia
Vest top: Primark
Handbag: Michael Kors












Playsuit: New Look
Handbag: Michael Kors
Beaded belt: Monsoon Accessorize
Lolita sunglasses: Moschino





No comments: