Wednesday, April 05, 2017

10 Fittest Ladies in Film, 2014.

Happy Hump Day! Here be a previous post in the series. I post male and female lists alternately, every Wednesday.

10. Nina Dobrev, Let’s Be Cops


09. Amber Stevens West, 22 Jump Street

08. Jessica Chastain, A Most Violent Year 

07. Rosamund Pike, Gone Girl 

06. Keira Knightley, The Imitation Game 

05. Megan Fox, Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles 

04. Felicity Jones, The Theory of Everything 


03. Rooney Mara, Trash 




02. Emily Blunt, The Edge of Tomorrow 


01. Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Belle 



This beautiful lady should have been cast as Belle in Beauty and the Beast, rather than that po-faced harridan Emma Watson! Hermione's delivery of 'I will never marry you, Gaston!' was Delevingne-level in its woodenness, and leaves me grappling with a dilemma as to what to vote for in this category (from my spreadsheet of films seen on my Odeon Limitless card):



No comments: