Saturday, November 24, 2012

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

All in all, it's not been a terrific week for old Bunginho here, what with Chelsea sacking club legend Robbie Di Matteo and replacing him with - *shudders* - Rafa Benitez. To pour salt into the wound, on a night out yesterday, I broke my Lolita sunglasses. It seems almost apt, in fact, that when the news was announced that Benitez would be ushering Lampard and Cole - two of my favourite players - out of the door in the Summer, the heart one the sunglasses broke. It was almost a metaphorical symbol of the way my heart will break when those two leave. But yes, enough pretentious pseudo-astrology bullshit. As when Lampard and Cole leave, instead of crying over what is no more, I'll try my best to smile over the good  times. And with my Lolita sunglasses, as with them, there were so, so many good times...

Photobucket
With Luke for pre-drinks at Vodka Revs, feeling like the Sex and the City gals with our cocktails.

Photobucket Toga lolitas!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There are a lot of hearts in this picture, both on my top (it says "Chelsea girl", just sayin) and my brother's I love NY T-shirt!

Sidenote: Tom has much larger eyes than me, and fuller lips. *sighs* Some people have all the luck...

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Lolitas came to Paris with me!

Photobucket

Photobucket And to Italy as well!

Photobucket

on a night out in Bristol.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

What now? Well, I'm going back home next weekend and will probably stop by Camden to pick up a replacement pair of heart-shaped glasses. Currently I'm thinking I'll get either a white, yellow or pink pair.

Photobucket

Hopefully I'll have many fantastic memories with them as I did with the original Lolitas! u

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That's a pity! :c It seems like they have served you well though!

Emma said...

I know right! But oh well, onwards and upwards, and an excuse to get a new pair :3

Vision said...

I also love the images you put in here!

Legal Herbal Online said...

I love stop by this can be web site significantly information Yacon root in addition to matter exciting for everyone people appreciate it..

Unknown said...

I realize proper! Although wow effectively, onwards Digital Event tickets online along with way up, along with justification to get a fresh match: 3.