Friday, February 10, 2012

Favourite lines from Lana del Rey's 'Born to Die'.


01. “He got a soul as sweet as blood red jam and he shows me, he knows me, every inch of my tar black soul” – Off to the Races
02. “I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true?” – Video Games
03. “We all look for heaven and we put our love first / Somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse” – This is What Makes Us Girls
04. “Baby put on heart-shaped sunglasses, cos we gonna go for a ride” – Diet Mtn Dew
05. “All my friends tell me I should move on, I’m lying in the ocean, singing your song” – Dark Paradise
06. “You said I was the most exotic flower / Holding me close in our final hour” – Million Dollar Man
07. “Come take a walk on the wild side, let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain, you like your girls insane” – Born to Die
08. “Because I’m crazy baby, I need you to come here and save me” – Off to Races
09. “I want my cake and I want to eat it too” – Lolita
10. “Now my life is sweet like cinnamon / Like a fucking dream I'm living in” - Radio

4 comments:

Alfred Albert said...

After reading this lines...tears in my eye. no words to say any thing:(

sports handicapping services said...

understanding not hurt that does not bring more information

Unknown said...

beats by dre, p90x workout, oakley, babyliss, lancel, abercrombie and fitch, instyler, insanity workout, baseball bats, bottega veneta, nike air max, celine handbags, mont blanc, reebok shoes, nfl jerseys, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, ralph lauren, wedding dresses, iphone cases, birkin bag, new balance, hollister, longchamp, ray ban, nike huarache, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, converse, timberland boots, chi flat iron, hollister, north face outlet, nike trainers, nike air max, ghd, vans shoes, mcm handbags, louboutin, nike roshe, jimmy choo shoes, vans, soccer shoes, north face outlet, hollister, asics running shoes, gucci, converse outlet, lululemon

Unknown said...

juicy couture outlet, moncler, pandora charms, pandora charms, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, moncler, moncler, ugg boots uk, moncler, canada goose outlet, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, karen millen, supra shoes, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, moncler, canada goose, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, swarovski crystal, swarovski, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, coach outlet, links of london, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, hollister, replica watches, sac louis vuitton pas cher, marc jacobs