Sunday, April 10, 2011

All the things that make us laugh and cry.

Recently I’ve really gotten into Seth McFarlene’s Family Guy and American Dad!. I gave his The Cleveland Show a watch too, but it really did nothing for me. However, the other two shows, I feel, are modern masterpieces, and never fail to cheer me up when I’ve had a bad day with their mixture of bad taste, visual humour and good ol’ family values. So it got me thinking, how would I rank the characters? And this is what I came up with.



01. Stewie Griffin
02. Brian Griffin
03. Roger
04. Stan Smith
05. Meg Griffin
06. Steve Smith
07. Francine Smith
08. Chris Griffin
09. Peter Griffin
10. Hayley Smith
11. Lois Griffin
12. Klaus Heissler

2 comments:

sports handicapping services said...

hello I honestly never liked the series

Emma said...

Then why bother posting on a piece about it? *eyeroll*