Friday, May 14, 2010

Gleefully Gaga.

Photobucket

Recordings of two of Glee's upcoming cover of Lady Gaga songs - Poker Face and Bad Romance - have been leaked. Some have hated, some have loved. I fall firmly in the latter category. But what do you think? Download, and share your thoughts.

Speaking of TV, Desperate Housewives season finale is on Sunday. TOO EXCITED. Although I found the whole "what did Angie do" storyline of season 6 on the predictable side, the other mystery - of who strangled Julie - was extremely well handled and surprising. I can't wait!

I've also been watching season six of Lost, though quite why I'm bothering is anyone's guess. It is so confusing.

5 comments:

my-movies-links.blogspot.com said...

Nice stuff you have admin ..
want to exchange link ??

http://my-movies-links.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

Bung.

Just a girl said...

Hmmm. I refused to listen to these before it aired, but now that I've seen this episode...I'm a fan of Bad Romance but not so much Poker Face (also it just seemed a strange song for the two of them to sing)...

x
JAG

Anonymous said...

Nike Air Max| Nike Air Max shoes
Nike free run| Australia Nike free run shoes
Nike free run cheap| Nike free run cheap shoes
Nike free run womens| Nike free run womens shoes
Nike Air Max TN| Nike Air Max TN shoes
Nike Air Max tailwind|Nike Air Max tailwind shoes
Nike Air Max 2009| Nike Air Max 2009 shoes
Nike Air Max 95| Nike Air Max 95 shoes
Nike Air Max 97| Nike Air Max 97 shoes
Nike Air Max shoes Nike Air Max shoes

www.burgos-3d.com said...

It won't succeed as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I think.